You are a dreamboat. 你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选
You are such a dish. 你是个绝色美人
I've been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想见到你
Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold. 每次我见到你,你都不睬我
I only have eyes for you . 我只在意你
I'd do anything to see you crack a smile. 为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事
You swept me off my feet. 你使我神魂颠倒Y
ou don't have a care in the world. 你不知人间烦恼为何物
I'm still trying to get to second base with you. 我仍旧试着想和你发展到‘第二阶段’(在美国,first base 指拉手,接吻,second base 指抚摩等,third base指做爱)
If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line. 如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧
Tell me your story, I'm all ears. 告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听
Someday, when your ship come in, you'll build your dream house. 总有一天,当你有钱时,你会建造你梦想的家
I hope your idea takes wing. 我希望你的想法成真
I wish that you would put your cards on the table. 我希望你干脆把话挑明
Have you ever seen your old flame? 你还见过你的旧情人吗
If the shoe fits, wear it. 如果是真的就承认吧
This experience will make me show my true color. 这种经历将使我暴露我的本性
I have a bottomed-down mind. 我是个没有什么独到见解的人
I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows. 我没有方向,只是随风到处飘
I can't burn the candle at both ends forever. 我不能永远这么过分地消耗精力
We could make beautiful music together. 我们也许会是和谐幸福的一对儿
You are always trying to get my goat. 你总是想惹我发火
I'm a man of my word. 我是个讲信用的人
Someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions. 总有一天,你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果
Just cool your heels! 好了,安静会儿吧
Save your breath! I don't want to hear it. 不要说了,我不想听Really?? You are so bad! 真的吗?你真棒!!
没有评论:
发表评论